Prescriptions and refills will be provided only during regular office hours:
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
* Please call early in the day to allow adequate time to serve you.
1. Take medications only as directed.
2. Be aware of the possibility of medication interactions.
3. Monitor yourself for side effects. If you suspect an adverse or bad reaction, stop the medicine immediately and call your doctor.
4. NSAIDs and narcotics should never be taken in combination with alcohol.
5. NSAIDs and narcotic medications are not recommended for use by pregnant women or nursing mothers.
6. Do not hesitate to call your pharmacy or RPSC with questions or problems concerning your medication (919) 872-2616.